This is a recipe that has been a favorite of mine since I was a little kid! It is really kid friendly and really easy to make! Many times I make a double batch and freeze half so we can have it another night down the road.
There are all sorts of ways you can use this recipe. I find that most adults like to eat this like a taco salad and most kids like to dip their chips so you can jumble it up or put it in little piles. Whatever you your family enjoys!
Shell Less Tacos
1 pound ground beef
1 14.5 oz can diced tomotoes
2 8 oz cans tomato sauce
1 packet taco seasoning
Brown beef in a sauce pan, drain fat. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, and taco seasoning to beef and simmer for 10 minutes. That's it, really!
"Accessories"
-rice -beans -salsa
-chips -corn -salad dressing
-cheese -lettuce -whatever you like

No comments:
Post a Comment