Friday, February 15, 2008

Chicken Casserole

Ingredients:
1 can cream of brocoli soup
1 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. black pepper
2 cups hot cooked macaroni ( I used egg noodles)
2 cups cubed cooked chicken
1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained
1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
2 TBSP. parmesan cheese, grated
2 TBSP. melted butter

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 400*
-Mix soup, milk, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken, pasta, peas, and carrots.
-Bake for 20 minutes then stir
-Mix stuffing, parmesan cheese, and butter. Sprinkle on top of casserole and bake for 5 minutes.

*TIPS*
-This did turn out a little dry so I think next time I will double the sauce mixture.
-Instead of cream of brocoli soup, you could use cream of chicken or cream of mushroom, depending on what you like.

No comments: