Thursday, March 6, 2008

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

Ingredients:
1 stick of butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (about 4 bananas)
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1-2 cups chocolate chips

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 325*
-Mix, butter, sugar, and eggs; beat well
-Add bananas, flour, salt, baking soda, and chocloate chips; mix well
-Place in 5 small greased loaf pans and bake 25-35 minutes

5 comments:

Alex Perry said...

ewww yummy, that looks delicious! That will be next on my list to try.

Jenny said...

This looks so good!!!

Jenny said...

This looks so good!!!

Heidi said...

These look so yummy!
What a perfect idea for visiting teaching.
With the rainy weather I'm in the mood for baking... or maybe just eating! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, That looks goo. I like your blog. I'm ust blog surfing tonight. I have two cooking blogs and love to cook.. Have a great day.