1 (12 oz.) bag of Elbow Macaroni
1 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
1 (8 oz.) bag Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
1 (8 oz.) bag Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
2 TBSP butter
1 cup sweet onion, finely diced
garlic powder to taste
black pepper to taste
Directions:
-Preheat oven to 400*
-Cook pasta 8-11 minutes, drain pasta, and rinse with hot water
-Put pasta back into pot, add butter, and stir
-Add onions and cheese, stir well
-Add cream, garlic powder, and black pepper, stir well
-Place in a greased baking dish, cover with foil, and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly
*Tips*
-I doubled this recipe and shared it with a couple of friends, it turned out great
-I didn't really care for the onion, so I will probably leave it out next time

2 comments:
This recipe is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing, it's been a big hit in my family.
Post a Comment