Monday, September 29, 2008

Cheesy Bacon Chicken

This is from one of my favorite food blogs. I was a little unsure when I first found it, but it turned out to be good. * I know my picture doesn't have bacon on it, but I forgot to add it. I think it would have been even better with the bacon.

Ingredients:
2 TBSP olive oil
2 TBSP butter
4 chicken breasts
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 lb bacon, chopped (or bacon bits)

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 350*
-In a large skillet, heat oil & butter over medium-high heat
-Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned
-Place browned chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish, cover with teriyaki sauce and then ranch dressing
-Sprinkle with cheese and top with bacon bits
-Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.

No comments: