
This is my guilty pleasure and I wanted to share it all with you! That's right, snickers in a salad!
1 large package vanilla pudding
1 1/2 cups milk
1 package cool whip topping
3-4 regular sized Snickers bars (you can put more if you want)
3-5 Granny Smith Apples
Mix up pudding and milk together. Fold in cool whip. Chop up snickers and apples into bite size pieces. Fold into pudding mixture. Refrigerate. YUMMM!!!!

3 comments:
This is truly amazing!!!
I ABSOLUTELY love your recipes and have tried a few :) I had to laugh at the 'snickers' recipe. I had a friend make this probably 12 yrs ago and I haven't thought about it since..until this Christmas when I began craving it. I haven't heard of using pudding,I just make mine with whipped cream,snickers and apples. It still tastes yummy and was a HUGE hit with the family. It satisfies the sweet tooth and also something crisp and fresh. I'll definately have to try your way! :)
Thanks for posting it.
I'm bringing this to BookClub tonight!!! :) 'Cause I WANT it!
Post a Comment