Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Baked Spaghetti

This recipe is super simple and you can use whatever you have in the pantry or fridge.

Ingredients:
1 box of spaghetti
1 can diced tomatoes
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 350*
-Cook spaghetti according to package
-Once spaghetti is done, drain water and return to pot
-Add diced tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, and mix well
-Pour mixture in to a large baking dish and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
-Cook for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.

*TIPS*
-I added fresh mushrooms to half of the dish and it was really good.
-If you want more flavor you can saute some garlic, onions, or add any spices you like.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Great idea! I will have to try this one :)

Alex Perry said...

eww that looks yummy!!!

Heidi said...

I think Alex meant...
ooooh, that looks yummy!
It's definately not Ewwww!
ha ha :)
I'm going to try this tonight!

Heidi said...

I tried it and it was sooo good!
I added cottage cheese and it tasted like yummy lasagne!

Heidi said...

I tried it and it was sooo good!
I added cottage cheese and it tasted like yummy lasagne!