16 oz. can Chili Beans
16 oz. can Kidney Beans
16 oz. can Black Beans
8 oz. can Tomato Sauce
15 oz. can Diced Tomatoes
16 oz. can Corn
1 pkg. Taco Seasoning
1 TBSP. Chili Powder
1 lb. Ground Beef
1 Onion, chopped
Directions:
-Brown ground beef and onion together
-Add all ingredients to Crock Pot *Do not drain any of the canned items
-Simmer for 2-3 hours
-Top with sour cream, cheese, tortillas chips, or any toppings you like

3 comments:
This looks soooo good!
It is good! This was my first time making it, and Brandon and I bothed loved it. It makes a lot, so I have been eating the leftovers today too!
Chance and I made this the other night. It's really good and the best part about it is that it's easy to make. Keep putting up the super easy recipes, because I refuse to succumb to Ramen or pizza!
Post a Comment