Ingredients:
cookie dough (I used chocolate chip, but you can use any kind you like)
vanilla ice cream
hot fudge
Directions:
-Preheat oven to 350*
-Place your cookie dough in a small oven safe baking dish
-Push the cookie dough down just a little bit so it is spread out
-Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on the outside edges and chewy in the middle
-Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top and drizzle with hot fudge
-Eat immediately because it's best when it's hot!
*Tips*
-The baking dishes I use are about 4 inches around, and this makes enough for one person. Trust me, you will not want to share anyway!
This is the cookie dough I use. I use 3 squares at a time.

5 comments:
Looks super good!
Ya, I think we ate more Pizookies than the customers at Fireside did! lol
Love the new background! This looks extra yummy - I love hot cookies!! My husband likes them frozen, so I wouldn't need to share this at all. :) haha
what a great idea! It looks especially good for the hips!!! I love your recipes, thanks for sharing all of your great tips and ideas :) You guys a awesome.
Post a Comment