Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekly Menu - March 22 - 28

Sunday:
B.L.T's

Monday:
Chicken with Cranberry Stuffing
Roasted Apsaragus
Mashed Potatoes
Rolls

Tuesday:
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Garlic Bread

Wednesday:
Chicken Divan
Rice
Salad

Thursday:
Apricot Chicken
Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
Rolls

Friday:
Shrimp Scampi
Angel Hair Pasta
Salad

Saturday:
Teriyaki Chicken
Rice
Beni Hana Salad

4 comments:

Tori :) said...

I'm gonna link to this blog from my recipe blog. This blog is great!!

Cicily said...

What is chicken divan? I just wanted you to know I use your guys recipes all the time. Keep them coming, they are simple and delicious.

Kaitlyn said...

Cicily, Chicken Divan is just a chicken and brocoli casserole. I really don't know why it's called that, I guess it just sounds better than chicken casserole. :) I will post the recipe later tonight. I am glad you like our recipes!!!

Brittany said...

Everything looks really good... I want to come eat dinner at your house this week! I need a meatball recipe... post yours for me please! :) Hope you guys are doing great!