Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekly Menu - March 30 - April 4

Our menu this week is cheap and easy since I am trying to use up some food storage. I am also carrying over some recipes from last week that I didn't end up making. Have a great week!

Sunday:
Quesadillas
Spanish Rice

Monday:
Teriyaki Chicken
Rice
Beni Hana Salad

Tuesday:
Potato Casserole
Corn

Wednesday:
Apricot Chicken
Wild Rice
Salad
Rolls

Thursday:
Eggs
Bacon
Pancakes
Fruit

Friday:
Chicken Alfredo
Garlic Bread

Saturday:
Shrimp Fajitas
Pico de Gallo

2 comments:

Alex said...

can you post the Potatoe Casserole. I have never heard of such a thing

Kaitlyn said...

I actually didn't have a recipe for it. I kind of made one up as I went along I had lots of potatoes and I needed to use them before they went bad. It actually turned out to be just scalloped potatoes, nothing fancy!

Here is what I did:

-Preheated the oven to 400*
-Peeled and sliced(thinly) 4-6 potatoes
-Mixed potatoes with 1 can cream of chicken soup, half a can of milk, salt and pepper, and a little cheese
-Cook for about 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender