Sunday, October 7, 2007

Bacon Roll Ups


I had some left over bacon from the Chicken with Bacon, Lemon, and Rosemary so I made up so Bacon Roll Ups this afternoon. These are a great appetizer for a holiday party, Girls' Night Out, or having the gang over for football. You can make them ahead of time, place them on a cookie sheet and freeze them. After they're frozen you can stick them in a freezer bag and keep them for a few months. Then you just get out as many as you need to cook them up. Quick and easy.

Bacon Roll Ups
1 package bacon
1/2 bag of white sandwich bread (crusts removed and cut into thirds)
1 pkg onion soup mix
1 can cream of mushroom soup
toothpicks

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a small bowl combine mushroom soup and onion soup mix together.
3. Apply about a TBL of the mixture on the bread, roll, wrap bacon around the outside and secure with toothpick
4. Place on a cookie sheet and put in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, turn, cook another 10-15. Make sure the bacon is nice and crisp. You may need to cook a little longer depending on your oven. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jen said...

These are divine!! I tried them at a girl's night out. You guys have some awesome recipies on here. I will be back for more!! This site is a good idea. Jen